Minecraft: Pocket Edition for Android version 1.13 has just been released. It will take you on a new adventure with your favorite characters. Then you have the chance to explore the Land of Ooo, new motifs, and familiar background music. Being a cross generation game with over 50 million downloads, so far, Minecraft has continued to confirm its position when Pocket Edition for Android was released.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Mod APK download for Android
Despite not having awesome 3D graphics like current action or tactic games, Minecraft is still appealing to players because of their completely different gameplay.
Players can freely be creative while playing the game.
In this game, users can build their own computer world by many different types of blocks. This task isn’t simply because they only have basic blocks. By doing this, users can build everything that their souls wish, including castles and palaces, roads, and bridges, and even stadiums for golf.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Mod APK sets the option to play multiplayer. You can join your friends’ world easily and play with them through Realms. In this world, what you do is entirely up to you: build the world, compete with friends … This feature will allow you to try for a month. Currently, Minecraft Realms is only available on Minecraft version for Windows 10 and Pocket Edition of mobile devices.
What’s new in Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.13?
- New gameplay features like llamas, Forest Mansions, Illagers and shulker boxes.
- Add incredible skins, textures, and maps from the community in the new Minecraft marketplace, as well as the Skyrim mash-up pack.
- Easier movements.
Main features of Minecraft Pocket Edition:
- Allows users to explore randomly generated worlds and build awesome things.
- Has two primary game modes: Creative with unlimited resources, Survival with deeper exploration.
- Sets the option to play multiplayer with WIFI connection.
- Sounds of steps and all movements are very accurate.
- Flexible controls: putting block by choosing it from the menu at the bottom of the screen and tap at the place where you want to put the block; breaking the block by holding a finger on it.