Download QuickShortcutMaker apk 2.4.0 latest for android This app can create a shortcut to anapplication from the list of activities which are installed on yourphone.
You can also use the QuickShortcutMaker for searching the appwhich you want to launch.
If you want to use the app which you don’t use frequently, maybeyou have no shortcuts for it. So, you may have to search the appfrom a list of many apps. Even if you know the name of the app,it’s hard to find it.
In this situation, the QuickShortcutMaker will help you finding theapp. Please try!
This may be useful. But please use it at your ownrisk!
You can make shortcuts to hidden setting screens which are usuallynot accessible.
Even if you encountered any problems using this app or shortcutscreated by this app, I don’t have any responsibility about that.Please be sure to use this app at your own risk.
About Internet access permission:
From the version 2.0.1, for a more rapid improvement of the app,you will be requested an additional permission to access network sothat the app can send a detailed error report to developer.
The app uses network only to send error reports.
And when it communicates, a confirmation message will be displayed,so please rest assured.
for Launcher3 of Cyanogenmod
If you cannot create shortcut, please try the followingsteps:
1. Long-tap the home screen.
2. Tap “WIDGETS”.
3. Long-tap “Activities” which has the QuickShortcutMaker’sicon.
4. Drag it to somewhere on the screen.
5. QuickShortcutMaker will be launched.
6. Select an activity, edit it, and tap “Create”.
7. A shortcut will be created on the home screen.
Follow the updates
Tweets by sika_app
– Added Italian and Arabic translations.
– Adapted to AndroidPhone7 theme.
– Changed dialog UI.
– Fixed a bug that the shortcut for Google Play cannot beopened.
– Added function to ask you to rate this app. (Forgive me if youdon’t like such a thing.)
– Added translations to many languages. (Français, Español,Português, Polski, 한국어, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), Bahasa Indonesia)
– Added support for some other themes. (Atom / Solo, etc.)
– Added several other improvements.
– It is now possible to operate multiple items from the activitylist by long-tapping the items. You can add them to favorites orshare.
– Changed the text format in which to share the applicationinformation.
– Added the types of themes that can be selected icon (ADW / Nova /Apex / LauncherPro / GO / Holo).
– Added the number of icons in the list of themes.
– Changed the UI of shortcut editing screen.
– Added German translation.
– Added a lot of improvements.
– Added support for tablet devices.
– Added function to share app information as text.
– Improved UI of some screens.
– Fixed some bugs.
– Added function to open the App info screen from the shortcutediting screen. (Android 2.3 or later only)
– Fixed a minor bug and UI.
– Fixed a bug that the app crashes while searching at a certaincondition.
– Added error report function to send detailed information when theapp crashes or when you see “Failed to load” message.
– Reduced consumption of the memory so that the models which havelow-memory not to crash.
– Search results can be sorted order by names.
– Increased speed of search.
– Fixed a bug on setting icon.
– Fixed a bug that the icon becomes smaller when you use the app ontablets.
– Added history and favorite features.
– Applied Android 4.0(ICS) UI style.
– Activity list is now grouped by app.
– Fixed some bugs.
quick, shortcut, maker, create
App Information QuickShortcutMaker
February 23, 2014
Android 1.6 and up
1,000,000 – 5,000,000